Thank you for your interest in guest posting opportunities at PhotoBalcony.com. Since this website is a photography blog aimed at beginner to intermediate-level photographers, only topics pertaining to photography are accepted.
Here are some ideas for topics: photography tips and tricks, photo gear reviews, tutorials, post-processing, photography news, etc.
PhotoBalcony.com guest writers have the opportunity to get great exposure and branding, free traffic to their website, and long term high quality back-links.
What are the guest post guidelines?
Please read the following guidelines carefully. If your submission does not meet these guidelines, it will not be accepted.
– Please send guest posts to GuestPosts@PhotoBalcony.com in Word, Pages, Rich Text Format, or within the body of the email.
– Content must be unique (no re-publishing).
– Include at least one photo relevant to the post. Use only your own images or images you have a license for. They should not exceed 5MB.
– All posts must be well-written (in English only) and easy to follow. The articles will be formatted before posting, so don’t spend a lot of time formatting.
– Posts should not exceed 750 words.
– Please do not include affiliate links or excessive links to your own website, but make sure to link to any resources, tools, etc. that you mention in the article.
– Don’t forget to include an author bio that is 120 characters or less and a link to your website. This is your opportunity to market yourself.
Please note that PhotoBalcony.com reserves the right to edit posts for grammatical errors.
When will you know if your article is approved?
Your article will be read as soon as possible, but it could take up to 3 days until fully reviewed.
How soon will your article be posted?
Guest posts will be published on Wednesdays. If your article is approved, PhotoBlacony.com will let you know what the scheduled date of your post will be. Dates are subject to change and you will receive an email with an alternative date if anything changes.
Please email any questions to GuestPosts@PhotoBalcony.com