A few months ago I started publishing weekly quotes on the Photobalcony Facebook Page. To my surprise, they are very popular with our Facebook fans. I decided to share some of them with you, the Balcony readers. Believe it or not, I took most of the pictures with my iPhone. If you are into quotes, don’t forget to check out one of my oldest blogs: 10 Photography Quotes That Inspire Me.
1. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
2. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
3. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough”. – Mae West
4. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anaïs Nin
5. “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” – Harvey MacKay
6. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching” – Gerard Way
I hope these quotes inspire you and and don’t forget to “Like” Photobalcony on Facebook.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE